The January & February issue of The Energy Cooperative Times Magazine is available online.
- President’s Message: Looking ahead to 2019.
- Winter Safety Tips: Review tips for outages; space heaters; home heating; winter driving and more.
- Safe, Reliable Natural Gas: Learn how we purchase and store natural gas to meet your needs throughout the entire year.
- Financial Corner: Natural gas prices are rising. Read how this impacts our members.
- Director’s Corner: District 6 Director, John Klauder discusses your investment in The Energy Cooperative.
- High Bill Concerns? Our member service team provides tips for high winter bills.
- Employees Giving Back: Concern for community is one of our core values. Read more about how our employees give back to the communities we serve.
- Cooperative Elections: Gain insight into this year’s Board of Directors elections, and see how we are expanding ways our members can participate in this key part of our democratic process.
- Featured Recipe Contest: Member Harlene Reidenbach shares her recipe for fruit bars.