The November & December issue of The Energy Cooperative Times Magazine is available online.
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE: Your Membership Matters
- LIGHTING UP NORTH CAROLINA: Learn how our crews helped restore power after Hurricane Florence.
- COVER STORY: Natural gas pipeline replacement improves reliability and supply.
- DIRECTOR’S CORNER: District 1 Director, Don Hawk discusses member engagement in our cooperative.
- TEACHING CHILDREN ABOUT ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Practical tips for teaching children how to reduce their energy consumption.
- STRATEGIES FOR STRESS: Helpful tips to handle stress this holiday season.
- FINANCIAL CORNER: Propane members noticed an increase in their rates this year. Here’s why.
- OPERATION ROUND UP: Operation Round Up Foundation awards $41,488 in October.
- MESSAGES FROM MEMBER SERVICE: We identified the questions you ask most often, and answered them.
- FEATURED RECIPE CONTEST: Sandy Drenning of Mount Vernon, Ohio shares her recipe for cranberry pie.