Residential Propane Rates
The following rate schedule is effective beginning July 1, 2022. Residential fixed rates are based on member usage during the 2021-22 season. The price schedule below remains in effect through June 30, 2023.
- $2.25 per gallon (601+ gallons annual use)
- $2.35 per gallon + $7.50 monthly fee (501- 600 gallons annual use)
- $2.39 per gallon +$15.00 monthly fee (401 – 500 gallons annual use)
- $2.59 per gallon +$15.00 monthly fee) (201 – 400 annual use)
- $4.25 per gallon +$20.00 monthly fee (0 -200 gallons annual use)
Your rate class is determined by prior year average usage.
- Returned Check: $ 30.00
- Credit Card Declined: $ 30.00
- Collection: $ 25.00
- Light Pilot: $ 50.00
- Reconnect: $ 50.00
- Service Charge: $ 25.00
- After Hours Connection: $ 125.00
- Additional Trip: $ 50.00
- Standard Labor: $ 30.00
- Overtime Labor: $ 75.00
- Lock Charge: $ 25.00
- L/W Valve – riser: $ 50.00
- Deposit (Maximum): 130% of highest bill during last 12 months at that service address.
- Extended Non-Pay: $28 per month
- Meter Test: $ 75.00
- Gas Sample: $ 100.00
- AMI Replacement: $ 125.00
- Damaged Equipment: Actual Cost
Need Propane? Experience the cooperative difference!
Our propane members enjoy:
- Clean fuel, competitive rates and ample supply.
- High quality, professional service.
- Metered or bulk propane rates – locked in annually based on energy use.
- Auto scheduled delivery service.
- Budget billing option to keep your payment the same all year.
- Digital account management tools.
- Personalized member service, including a drive thru location in Newark.
- Cooperative membership and the benefits that come with it.