Introductory Rates for New Propane Members
- $1.29 bulk rate (over 601+ gallons)
- $1.29 metered rate (over 601+ gallons)
Contact us at 1-800-255-6815 to learn more!
Residential Propane Rates
The following rate schedule is effective beginning July 1, 2020. Residential fixed rates are based on member usage during the 2019-20 season. The price schedule below remains in effect through June 30, 2021.
- $1.62 601+ Gallons
- $1.69 501- 600 Gallons (+$7.50 monthly fee)
- $1.79 401 – 500 Gallons (+$15.00 monthly fee)
- $1.94 201 – 400 Gallons (+$15.00 monthly fee)
- $3.59 0 -200 Gallons (+$20.00 monthly fee)
Rate classes determined by prior year average usage.
Things to Consider
Need Propane? Experience the cooperative difference!
Our propane members enjoy:
- Clean fuel, competitive rates and ample supply.
- High quality, professional service.
- Metered or bulk propane rates – locked in annually based on energy use.
- Auto scheduled delivery service.
- Budget billing option to keep your payment the same all year.
- Digital account management tools.
- Personalized member service, including a drive thru location in Newark.
- Cooperative membership and the benefits that come with it.
- Returned Check: $ 30.00
- Credit Card Declined: $ 30.00
- Collection: $ 25.00
- Service Call: $ 75.00 per hour
- Light Pilots: $ 75.00 service call
- Delivery Charge: $ 75.00
- Same Day and After Hours Delivery Charge: $ 125.00
- Out Of Gas Charge: $ 200 (Delivery fee and leak test)
- Service Line: $ 3.50 per foot
- Replace Service Line: $ 3.50 per foot plus $ 75.00 service call
- Adjustment Fee: $ 25.00
- Reconnect Fee: $ 50.00
- Service Charge: $ 25.00
- Energy Advisor Fee: $ 99.00*
* $50.00 rebate available – certain conditions apply