- Interior gas line needs to be plumbed out at least 18 inches above grade with 1-inch black iron pipe and be at least 5 feet away from window, door or vent.
- Tank must set a minimum of 10 feet away from any structure, property line, well or source of ignition (i.e. open flame, a/c compressor, generator, etc.)
- Tank must be within 100 feet of a maintained driveway
- Any appliance conversions need to be completed prior to tank installation.
- Customer is required to use a minimum of 650 gallons of propane per year. If usage is below 650 gallons, a tank rental fee of up to $240 will be charged on your annual usage.*
*The tank and equipment remain the property of NGO Propane ** Prices, Rates and Minimum Usage Subject To Change Without Notice. Updated July 1, 2008.