Newark, Ohio: In February of 2015, The Energy Cooperative Operation Round Up Foundation, Inc. awarded $30,354 to the following community groups in our service area:
- Village of Utica Parks towards playground equipment at Miller Park
- Zanesville Day Nursery for a new freezer
- Shiloh Holistic Opportunity Programs for building upgrades at Matthews House
- New Directions Shelter for a new furnace
- Weathervane Playhouse towards seat renovation
- Bowling Green Township Trustees towards new furnace
The Energy Cooperative Operation Round Up is a community service program of its member/consumers. Members “round up” their utility bills to the next dollar and that amount is donated to groups in The Energy Cooperative’s nine county service area who meet the funding guidelines. For more information visit The Energy Cooperative’s web site at myenergycoop.com.