Vote For Cooperative Directors
There are three ways to cast a ballot. Select the one that works best for you. Members can only vote one time. Survey & Ballot Systems counts one vote per member.
Vote by Mail
- Fill in the box next to the candidate of your choice. You may vote for one candidate in each district.
- SIGN your name on the BALLOT. If you do not sign the ballot, it will not be VALID.
- Detach ballot and place in the enclosed return envelope. Mail to Survey & Ballot Systems, 7653 Anagram Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
Election ballots must be postmarked no later than June 18, 2021, or hand delivered to 1500 Granville Road, Newark no later than 4:00 p.m. on June 22, 2021.PLEASE DO NOT ENCLOSE PAYMENTS with your ballot. If you have a question you would like management to answer, please complete the backside of the election ballot and enclose in the postage paid envelope.
Vote in SmartHub
- Login to your SmartHub account from https://myenergycoop.com or through the SmartHub mobile app.
- Click the “Vote Now” button.
Online voting begins May 20, 2021 and ends at 4:00 p.m. EST, June 22, 2021. Do not mail your ballot if you plan to vote through SmartHub.
- Visit https://directvote.net/TECOH to vote online.
- Enter your Member Number and Election Passcode. Both are located in the letter sent to you.
- Use both numbers to login and register.
- Follow the online voting instructions to cast your ballot.
Online voting begins May 20, 2021 and ends at 4:00 p.m. EST, June 22, 2021. Do not mail your ballot if you vote online. If you have any problems voting online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-974-2339.