If an outage appears on our map, be assured crews are working to restore it.
Members can check the outage map for restoration times, or opt into outage notifications in SmartHub.
Sign Up for Outage Notifications In the SmartHub app
- Log in to your SmartHub account
- Click on “...More”
- Click "Settings" to add or change email address and phone numbers
- Add email address or phone number
- Enter verification code to activate
- Click on "Manage Notifications" to update/change SMS and email alerts
When you log into your account from myenergycoop.com. Select Notifications > Manage Notifications from the drop down menu.
Call us at 1-888-535-5732 to report an outage or emergency.
Always assume downed power lines are energized and dangerous. Consider any object touching lines energized as well. If you see a downed power line, or other electrical hazard, call 911. Then call us at 1-888-535-5732 to report it.