Experience The Cooperative Difference
The Energy Cooperative, headquartered in Newark, Ohio, serves more than 65,500 electric, natural gas and propane members throughout the central Ohio area. As a non-profit cooperative, we are member-owned and controlled by the members we serve. We are committed to serving our members safe, high quality energy services at a reasonable price. We believe in our employees and strive to provide fair, honest and equal treatment with a commitment to training, education, and opportunity for advancement in a safe and secure environment.
At The Energy Cooperative, we take pride in offering an attractive salary and benefits package. We want our employees to have what they need to be their best. Here’s a glimpse of the programs we offer our employees:
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Programs for Employee, Spouse and Children
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program.
Are We Looking for You?